We can Help. Caring about your Tow since 1982
MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
1050 BUNNELL RD. ALTAMONTE SPRINGS 32714 [PHONE] 407 339 4400
195 LYMAN RD, CASSELBERRY 32707 [PHONE] 407 339 9111
1155 BELLE AVE, WINTER SPRINGS 32708 [PHONE] 407 695 4400
In the event that your vehicle has been impounded by order of the police department or other party, the following is a general guideline of the necessary paperwork you will need in order to claim your vehicle.
TO RELEASE OR OBTAIN PROPERTY FROM A VEHICLE YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
TO AUTHORIZE THE RELEASE OF YOUR VEHICLE TO AN INSURANCE COMPANY OR THIRD PARTY YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
- Valid Driver's License and/or Government Issued Photo Identification Card (passport, military ID state issued ID)
- Proof of Ownership – Vehicle title, Vehicle Registration, Bill of Sale, Valid Insurance policy
- All IMPOUND fees are to be paid in CASH ONLY.
- If there is a "Hold" placed on your vehicle by any police agency, we must obtain a release from that agency before the vehicle can be released.
- Fax or E-mail a copy of your photo identification (as mentioned above)
- Authorization release stating: Vehicle- Year, Make & Model, Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and who it is being released to. You can submit this information directly to our staff by E-mail: email@example.com
Our policies are in-line with the Florida Statute pertaining to towing & storage of vehicles. If there are any questions you have regarding the legal guidelines in which we are held to, please feel free to access the information on Florida's State Statute Online Website by clicking on the links below.
HELPFUL LINKS FOR DOCUMENTS THAT ARE NEED BE IF NECESSARY
Below are some helpful links if needed to assist you in the process of obtaining your vehicle and or personal property.